Ayushman Bharat Card Apply Online, log in, https://pmjay.gov.in/ registration, and Check your Card Status. The Government provides various types of health facilities to the economically weaker citizens of the country so that no one will be constrained to treatment due to soft economic conditions.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme was launched by the Central Government on 25 September 2018, on the occasion of the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. This Scheme provides health insurance up to Rs 5 lakh to the country’s citizens.
Today, we will offer you all the essential information related to Ayushman Bharat Scheme through this article. Through this blog post, you will be able to get information related to the complete process of availing benefits under this Scheme. So let’s know how the use of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022 can be obtained.
What is the Ayushman Bharat Card Scheme?
Ayushman Bharat Scheme is a step taken by the Government of India for health care to support the care of the poor. The (HWC) Health and Wellness Center and the (PMJAY) Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Scheme cover two major health initiatives.
|Name of Scheme||Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022|
|Launched By the||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare|
|Card Name||Ayushman Bharat Card|
|Launched In||September 2018|
|Beneficiaries||All Indian Citizens|
|Benefits of Ayushman Yojana||Universal Health Coverage Free Treatment upto Rs 5 Lakh|
|Registration Process||Offline and Online|
|Age Limit||16 to 59 Years|
Under the PMJAY Scheme, more than ten crore families have covered in health insurance of Rs.5 lakh. The Scheme promises cashless treatment in public hospitals and empaneled private hospitals. In addition, costly surgeries like knee replacement, coronary bypass, and other ailments are also covered.
- NDA Result 2022 Paper Cut Off Marks & Merit List
- Sarkari Result 2022
- GMRC Result 2022 Answer Key
- CDS 1 Answer Key 2022
The most significant advantage of the PMJAY scheme is to provide financial benefits during emergency events. Apart from this, it also delivers other benefits to ensure complete life financial support for the people.
Ayushman Card Eligibility 2022
Now you must be want to know what is the eligibility for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme and how to apply for it; if yes, then follow the following paragraph to get your answer:
- The applicant for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme must be a citizen of India.
- Must be a BPL Cardholder.
- There should not be any concrete house in the name of any family member.
- Shouldn’t have taken benefit under any housing scheme under the Government.
- The applicant’s name should be included in the social and economic census.
- If a person of any age group fulfills all the above eligibility, he will be eligible to apply for this Scheme.
Documents to apply under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022
- Aadhar Card of all family members
- Ration card
- mobile number
- address proof
Ayushman Card Registration Form 2022
Beneficiaries who want to register under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022 can apply through Customer Service Centers (CSC). To do so, follow all those registration processes carefully and take advantage of this Scheme.
Steps for Ayushman Bharat Card Registration Online:
- To apply under the Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022, you need to go to the Customer Service Center also known as Jan Seva Kendra, with a photocopy of all your original documents.
- Submit all photocopies of all your original documents to the agents of the Customer Service Center.
- After that, they will confirm all the documents, ensure your eligibility under the Scheme, and apply for the registration.
- After 15 to 20 days, you will be given the golden card of Ayushman Bharat by Jan Seva Kendra. After that, your registration will be successful.
Ayushman Bharat Card Benefits
- Ayushman Bharat is the most significant health Scheme in the world.
- The most significant advantage of the Ayushman card is that the Ayushman cardholder gets free treatment for up to five lakh rupees.
- Under this, 1,393 procedures have been included. These include the cost of treatment, room charges, doctor’s fees, operation theatre, ICU, diagnostic service, surgeon’s appointments, etc.
- Under this, 1354 help packages have been included. Treatments like coronary bypass surgery and knee transplant surgery are provided at 15 to 20 percent cheaper rates.
- Pre-hospitalization charges for three days followed by 15 days for medicines and diagnostics
- The treatment facility in any government and private hospital
- Cashless hospitalization and paperless claim facility for the beneficiaries
- There is no age, family size, or gender restriction.
- Identity is proved only through Aadhar Card, Voter ID, or Ration Card.
- Every hospital affiliated with the Scheme has an Ayushman Mitra Help Desk, where the beneficiaries can check their eligibility and get themselves registered.
- After registration, a QR code is given to all the beneficiaries, which helps identify the beneficiary.
How to check Check Ayushman Bharat Card Status
If you have applied under Ayushman Bharat Scheme and want to check your card status, you can visit PMJAY’s official website, such as @https://pmjay.gov.in, and enter all details it asks.
After that, you will get a list in which all the beneficiary names are listed, and if your name is in the PMJAY Beneficiary List, you will be eligible for the Ayushman Card.
So friends, in this post, we have discussed Ayushman Bharat Card and its benefits; I hope you must get all information about this Scheme, and if you like this post, then share it with your friends and relatives so that they will also take the benefits of this Scheme.